Fermentis Safcider Cider Yeast is incredibly versatile making it great for all types of ciders. The broad temperature range (10-30) ensures it is usable even in more difficult fermentation conditions. This packet has a large enough dosage to handle 20 to 30 litres.
- Excellent settlement strength
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30 degrees C
- Works at low pH: from 3.3
- Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
- Maximum SO2 level : 70mg/L
- Turbidity level: minimum 50 NTU
Storage: Please store in a cool, dry place.
Sale Price: $3.99
Usually Ships in 24 Hours