The Ss BrewteckKeg WaSsher provides the optimal way to clean any Cornelius style kegs.
Don't worry about disassembling or removing dip tubes, QD posts, and other fittings from your keg as the components are all cleaned in place. This WaSsher fits inside of a standard 5 gallon bucket.
You can easily setup a cleaning keg station with 3 seperate buckets to clean, rinse, and sanitize. Simply keep the WaSsher attached to the keg and go from one bucket to the next until your keg is fully cleaned, rinsed, and sanitized!
Due to the only requiring 2 gallons of cleaning solution you can cut back on chemical waste allowing you to save money and cut back on the environmental impact of the chemicals.
- Remove the keg's lid and insert the spray ball portion into the interior of the keg.
- Rotate the keg to secure the lip against the silicone base plate.
- Make sure the silicone hose portions are tight in place.
- Secure the lock nut and tighten the entire assembly.
- Using the included ball lock quick disconnects attach them to the gas-in and the liquid-out posts.
- Flip your keg upside down and put the assembly into a standard 5 gallon bucket that contains 2 gallons of cleaning solution.
- Active the pump.
Usually Ships in 24 Hours