Stainless Steel Tri-Clover Heating Element Adapter - 1.5" Tri-Clover x 1" NPS
- 1.5" Tri-Clover Compatible
- 1" Female NPS Connection (for Camco Elements)
- 3" TC cap with gasket and clamp
- Grounding Screw with nuts/washers
- Does NOT include a heater element or any wiring
- Connects to your kettle via Tri clamps
- Made out of 304 Stainless Steel
- 4 1/4" Length
- 3 3/4" Widest Diameter
Compatible Camco Heating Elements
4500W,240VScrew In Element LWD LimeLife Camco model 2929 Foldback,SS Bush
5500W,240VScrew In Element LWD LimeLife Camco model 2935 Foldback,SS Bush
- When you add an element it must be wired by a qualified electrician, enclosed in a water-tight enclosure and protected with a GFCI circuit breaker! Improper wiring and/or control of a heater element can KILL YOU! If you have any doubt, please return it for a full refund.
- This device is inherently dangerous. Improperly used, dangerous pressure can quickly build in the tube resulting in an explosion of boiling liquid that is extremely harmful and will result in everything from extreme burns to death
- When assembling the RIMS tube, be sure that the element is not contacting the body or thermowell of the RIMS tube. Never use an element that cannot be installed without clearing the tube body.
- Never rotate the inlet and outlet while the RIMS tube is in operation.
- If you have any doubts in your ability to install and operate this element adapter, please do not buy it.