Aluminum Co2 Tanks Ship EmptyBrand:
Brand new and recently manufactured, these tanks will not need testing for years!
Every Co2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR.
These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings or stamped with DOT Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators.Please Note
- DOT and TC CO2 tanks manufactured after 1993 are approved for use in Canada. DOT approved CO2 cylinders are approved for use in Canada. And TC approved Co2 cylinders are approved for use in the USA.
If your local shop is refusing to fill either a DOT or TC stamped CO2 tank that was manufactured after 1993 please direct them to this link
. You will find an outline of the current laws pertaining to CO2 tanks and should help get them up to date.New Tanks Can Be Six Months To Two Years Old
- Made out of Brushed Aluminum
- 20lb Capacity
- 24 lbs 5 oz Weight (Empty)
- DOT stamp
- 1800 PSI
- CGA-320 Brass Valve with 1.125 Male Thread (Use with CO2 Regulator)
- Black Handle
- Approved for Canadian use
- 27 3/4" Height
- 8" Diameter