An incredibly innovative addition for a brew set up to increase hop flavour and aroma! This hop infusion tool not only can be used as just a hopback, but can also double as an in-line hop infuser (think Randalizer) for your beer dispensing system. A third use is as an in-line filter. The HopRocket has been designed purpose-built for packing a punch with hoppiness in your brew. It is one heavy duty hopback. Pressure tight and can withstand up to 40 PSI while in operation.
This unit holds up to 3 oz of whole hops! 100% Stainless Steel construction with silicone seals. There's no need to monitor wort level as this will never overflow or spill. A fully enclosed system from brew pot to fermentor ensures no volatile hop aromas are lost! Features an inlet at the bottom to add air to automatically purge and reduce hot-side aeration. The fine filter with wiper seals sends very clear wort to your fermentor. A coarse filter and cone bottom inlet will prevent wort channeling and back up for even hop utilization. Works either on a gravity system or with pumps (about 4 ft of static head is recommended for best gravity performance). 1/2" NPT fittings for easy connection. Measures 10" in height by 6.5" in width. Now with High Flow Insert to allow higher flow rates and improves plug resistance.Note:
This unit is not for use with pellet hops, only whole leaf hops.
- Can double as an in-line hop infuser and filter
- Can hold up to 3-oz of whole hops
- Genuine stainless steel construction with silicone seals
- Comes with a bottom inlet for automatic purging and even hop infusion, utilization and prevent hot-side aeration
- Comes with coarse filter and cone bottom inlet to prevent channeling of wort
- Does not overflow or spill like other units
- Can work well with a gravity or pump system
- Package includes 1/2" NPT fittings for easy Connection
- Comes with the high flow insert for better flow rate and plug resistance
- Maximum pressure is up to 40 PSI
- 10" Height
- 6 1/2" Diameter