Made in CanadaPlease Note: This Chiller was previously named the 'Ss Brewtech Glycol Chiller 1/3 HP', it is still the exact same as before just the manufacturer has removed the Ss Brewtech branding.
This is a 1/3 HP 2300 BTU/Hr Glycol Chiller that can maintain lager temperatures and allows for crash cooling with up to 4 vessels.
All of our glycol chillers are industrial/commercial grade, and fully certified providing the upmost quality when it comes to glycol chilling.
Designed from the ground up, this chiller fully integrates seamlessly with our FTSs kits further expanding and empowering your temperature control.
Due to each FTSs kit having its own temperature controller, tubing, and pump, each container connects with its own independent loop to the glycol chiller. This gives you the ability to ferment at ale temperatures in one container, maintain precise serve temperatures in another, or crash cooling temperatures in yet another vessel.
These options offer unparalleled flexibility and further expands your operation.Does NOT come with it's own pump.
- Made in Canada
- Industrial/Commercial grade for top of the line chilling
- Fully Certified
- Does NOT include FTSs Kit
- 1/3 HP Tecumseh Compressor
- 2300 BTUs/Hour
- -4°C (25°F) Lowest Temperature
- 3 Gallon Glycol Reservoir
- Allows you to Crash Cool and Lager
- Can hook up to 4 FTSs Kits at one time
- Propylene Glycol NOT included
- 3/8" OD barbs
- 120V -- 5.82A
- Up to (3) 1 BBL Chronicals
- Up to (4) 1/2 BBL Chronicals
- Up to (4) 14 Gallon Chronicals
- Up to (4) 7 Gallon Chronical/BrewBuckets
- 1/3 100% Propylene Glycol
- 2/3 Distilled Water
20"L x 20"W x 15"H
Service & Specification Manual